Ashley's Cajun Crab Claws
Ashley does not really measure, she more goes by taste (that's how great
recipes are created!) so the amount of vegetables and seasonings you use
in this Cajun crab claw recipe will be to your own taste.
- 1 lb. crab claws
- Butter - Enough to saute vegetables
- Olive oil
- Onions - chopped
- Bell peppers - chopped
- Garlic - minced
- Green onions - chopped
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- dash of Slap Ya Mama seasoning
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Mix all seasonings together.
- Sauté the vegetables along with
the seasonings in butter and a little olive oil until clear.
- Mix in
the milk, water and flour; cook down for a few minutes.
- Add the crab claws and cook down for about 15
- Turn off fire and let set for a few minutes (or longer) to allow
the juices to set in
Serve and enjoy!
Serve with Baked Potato Spears
Recipe and photo property of Ashley Roussel from Marrero, LA. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes