Cajun Crawfish Quesadilla
- 1 large (12-inch) flour tortilla
- 12 to 18 peeled and deveined crawfish tails
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded or sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeños, chopped (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cajun spice blend, to taste
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce Homemade salsa
- Melt butter in large frying pan over moderate heat.
- Assemble quesadilla by layering all ingredients except sour cream,
lettuce and salsa on one half of the tortilla.
- Fold in half and sauté until tortilla is browned on one side.
- Flip and sauté on other side until cheese is melted.
- Cut into pie-shape wedges and serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce
Recipe Makes 1 entree serving or 2 appetizer servings
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes