White Chocolate Almond Bread Pudding
- 5 cups Rhodes White Bread, baked and cut into 1-inch cubes (day old)
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
sauce, if desired
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine half and half, almond extract and vanilla.
- Pour over bread cubes, stirring gently to soak bread.
- Beat together eggs and sugar. Add melted chips. Fold into bread mixture.
- Pour into an 8-inch sprayed square pan.
- Bake at 350°F 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in pudding comes
- Serve slices with raspberry sauce if desired.
- Place frozen raspberries in pan to heat and add 1/2 cup sugar.
- Bring to a boil and add remaining dry ingredients. Cook until clear and
- Strain to remove seeds if desired.
- Cool and add fresh raspberries.
Prep Time: 20 min,
Bake Time: 50-60 min.
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Rhodes Bake N Serve . Used with