Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
- 1 lb. Lean ground white meat-skinless turkey
- 1/2 c
Crushed fat-free saltine-crackers
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tb Chicken broth
- 1 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Lite salt
- 1/2 tsp. Poultry seasoning
- 1/2 c Chili
- 2 tb Vinegar
- 2 tb Brown sugar
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients together and roll into bite sized
- Place meatballs on top of a broiler pan so any fat will
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix spicy sauce ingredients as a dip for meatballs.
Yields 50 Meatballs.