Mike's Anderson's Shrimp Special
This recipe for is from Mike Anderson's Seafood restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana
- 5 sticks margarine or butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups
- 1 pound fresh peeled 16 to 20 count shrimp,
- In a large bowl, combine margarine or butter, black pepper, granulated
garlic, cayenne pepper and Worchestershire sauce. Stir.
into a shallow baking dish. Add shrimp.
- Broil on high 4 minutes.
- Broil another 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Serves 4 to 6 people
New Orleans Restaurant