This recipe for Crawfish Etouffee is from Mulate's restaurant in New
- 1 1/4 stick butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 2 stalks
celery - diced
- 1 small bell pepper - diced
- 1 lb. peeled crawfish
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Melt butter or margarine.
- Add diced onions, celery, and bell pepper.
- Saute' on medium heat until vegetables are translucent approximately 15
- Add crawfish and Mulate's Cajun Seasoning - stir well.
- Cook covered on low heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- You may
add chopped parsley or green onions just before serving - do whatever
you like! Serve over white rice.
New Orleans Restaurant