- 1 c Corn Syrup
- 1 c Sugar
- 10 Apples
- 10 Wood Lollypop Sticks
- Remove stems and replace with stick stuck halfway into the apple.
sugar and syrup in deep pan and stir slowly over slow fire until
- Let boil until a small quantity when
tested in water becomes brittle.
- Remove pan from fire and place over
- Dip apples and wind in circular motion until
thoroughly covered with syrup.
- Place on buttered pan with sticks
upright and permit to cool.
Source: Pennsylvania Dutch Cook Book
- Fine Old Recipes, Culinary Arts Press, 1936.