Granola for Breakfast
- 1 quart Rolled oats
- 1 c Rolled wheat
- 1 c Rolled rye
- 1 c
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 c Honey
- 3/4 c Sterling oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 1/2 c Assorted nut, chopped
- Toss grains and spices, mix well.
- Mix honey and oil thoroughly
and blend in the mixture of grains & spices.
- Spread on a sheet
pan and toast in a 300 degree oven.
- Toast until a light-dark golden
brown. (Times vary)
- Let cool on the pan thoroughly and store in
an air tight container.
- While the mixture is cooling toss in
raisins and/or other dried fruit like dates, or what ever you would