Easy Soft Pretzels
- 10 oz. Package refrigerated pizza-dough
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tb Water
- Poppy seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Course salt
- Garlic or onion salt
- Unroll pizza dough onto an 18-inch piece of lightly floured waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a 16 by 10 inch rectangle.
- Cut dough lengthwise
into 10 1 inch-wide strips.
- Shape each strip of dough into a circle,
overlapping about 4 inches from each end and leaving ends free.
- Taking one end of the dough in each hand, twist at the point where the
- Carefully lift each end across to the edge of the circle
- Tuck ends under to seal.
- Place pretzels 1 inch
apart on an un greased baking sheet.
- Stir together egg and water.
pretzels with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed, poppy
seed, coarse salt, garlic salt or onion salt.
- Bake in a 350
degree oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.