Cinnamon Apple Fruit Stix
This is such an easy kid treat, or a big kid treat too! Doesn't take
long to make and it makes 8 delicious snacks.
- 24 oz. Jar MOTTS Cinnamon Apple Sauce
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp.
Food coloring, if desired
- Heat oven to 250.
- Line jelly roll pan with plastic wrap, securing ends with tape.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into
prepared pan; spread evenly.
- Bake at 250 for 1 1/4 hours.
- Turn off oven.
- Let stand in oven 2 to 3 hours until dry.
- Cut into 8 squares
carefully remove plastic wrap.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
Makes 8 snacks.
TIP: For ease in spreading, place another piece
of plastic wrap on top of apple sauce mixture; spread evenly with knife.
Remove top piece of plastic wrap before baking.