Chocolate Snack Blocks
If your kids like the fruit gelatin snacks, they'll love these chocolate snacks.
- 3 Envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
- 3/4 c Cold Water
- 1 c Boiling
- 1/3 c Granulated Sugar
- 2 c (12 Ounces) Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- In a blender, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let stand for
- Add the boiling water and sugar, cover and blend on
low speed until the gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Continue to blend, gradually adding small amounts of the
chocolate chips until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and
cut into 1-inch squares or shapes with cookie cutters.
About 6 Dozen Squares