Coconut Snowball Cocoa Ice Cream
- 1 pint Vanilla ice cream
- 1 c Cream of coconut
- 1 c Coconut,
- 1 tsp. Coconut extract
- 1/2 c Unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 c
Chocolate ice cream sauce
- 1 quart Milk 8 Maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c Dark rum (optional)
- Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls, immediately roll in coconut.
on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; freeze until ready to use.
- Whisk cocoa into milk in a large saucepan. stir in rum, if desired,
cream of coconut and coconut extract.
- Bring to simmer over medium-high
- Pour into 8 large heatproof mugs. Float ice cream balls in
- If desired, drizzle ice cream ball with chocolate sauce and top
with a cherry.
Ice Cream Recipes