Chocolate Rum Ice Cream
- 1 c Sugar
- 2 oz. Unsweetened baking chocolate - (2 sq.) broken in
- 2 tb All-purpose flour
- 2 c Light cream; chilled
tsp. Rum extract
- 1 Egg; slightly beaten
- In large microwave-safe bowl combine sugar and flour; gradually stir in
milk. Blend in egg and baking chocolate pieces.
- Microwave at HIGH
(100%) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently, just until mixture boils
- Add rum extract; blend with wire whisk until mixture is
smooth. Chill thoroughly.
- Add light cream to chilled mixture;
- Freeze in 2-quart ice cream freezer according to
Ice Cream Recipes