Jam that is filled with the goodness of pineapples and apricots. The
addition of the cherries make it extra delicious!
- 20 oz. Pineapple; Crushed, 1 Can
- 6 oz. Maraschino Cherries; 1
- 8 oz. Dried Apricots; Cut Into 1/4
- 1/4 c Water
- 3 1/2 c
- 2 tb Lemon Juice
- 3 oz. Fruit Pectin; Liquid,1 pouch
- Drain the cherries, reserving 1/3 cup of the syrup, the cherries and cut up in
- Heat the pineapple, with the syrup, the reserved
cherry syrup, the apricots and the water to boiling in a Dutch oven,
stirring occasionally then reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer, stirring
occasionally, until the apricots are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, and cherries.
- Heat to a full rolling
boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pectin.
- Pour into hot
sterilized jars or glasses or freezer containers.
- Cover and cool to room
temperature and store in the refrigerator or freezer no more than 3