Orange Sweet Potatoes
You bake these Sweet potatoes with oranges, brown sugar, honey and
more, just about 25 minutes is all it takes to bake.
- 6 Med Sweet potatoes; cooked
- 1/2 c Brown sugar
- 5 tsp. Butter
- 2 Med Oranges; sliced thin
- 1/4 c Honey
- 1/2 c Orange juice
- 1/4 c
Bread; cornflake crumbs
- Build up following layers in a medium size, buttered casserole:
potatoes, sprinkled with brown sugar then dotted with butter, and then
- Repeat until potatoes and oranges are used up. Heat honey (enough to make it liquid) and mix with orange juice. Pour
- Combine crumbs with whatever butter and sugar are left
and spread over top.
- Cover and bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees
for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover after 15 minutes.