Sweet Potato Soufflé
This soufflé is made with sweet potatoes, chopped pecans,
marshmallows raisins and more. Bake in moderate oven for about an hour.
- 1 c Milk
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 tb Butter
- 1 tsp.
- 2 c Mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 Eggs; separated
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c Chopped pecans
- Scald milk and add sugar, salt, butter, nutmeg and potatoes; beat until
- Beat egg yolks and add to potatoes. Add raisins and pecans.
- Beat egg whites stiff, fold into potatoes and pour into
greased baking dish.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees.) 50 to
60 minutes or until firm.
- Top with marshmallows and brown in
Note: You can decorate this soufflé by
making a flower of peach slices in the center.