This spread is made with garlic, almonds, cream cheese, heavy cream,
Dijon mustard and more, then served cold.
- 3 tb Almonds
- 12 Cloves garlic; peeled
- 3 tb Peanut oil
- 8 oz.
Cream cheese; at room temp
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Chopped parsley; fresh
- 1 tsp. Dry
- 2 Shallots; chopped
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 1/3 c
- Toast almonds in a 325 oven for 10 min. chop.
- Lower heat to 275 and bake
the garlic in the oil. You might want to cover it to prevent browning.
- Let the garlic cool, then blend it along with the oil in a food
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, and
mustard, blend well.
- Add nuts, parsley, rosemary, shallots,
salt, and pepper, blend again.
- Remove from food processor and
place in a mixing bowl.
- Whip the cream and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into serving bowl and chill for 2 hrs.
- Serve at room temp.