- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing
bowl beat butter until soft, add sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add
egg and vanilla, beat well.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour,
cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually
add four mixture to butter mixture, beat until well mixed.
a wooden spoon, stir in oats, zucchini, walnuts or pecans, chocolate and
- Drop by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches
apart onto un greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until
- Cool sheets and then cookies on a cooling rack.
This is a great recipe for Halloween.