Double Dip Apples
The apples are doubled dipped! Dipped first in Carmel, then in chocolate.
Neat idea for Halloween.
- 12 medium size delicious apples
- 12 popsicle sticks
- 2 1/2 lbs. of caramels
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs. chocolate (semisweet or white)
- 5 cups pecans,
- Place popsicle sticks in apples.
- Place caramels and water
in medium saucepan Heat over medium-low, stirring constantly until melted
Remove from heat
- Dip apples into caramel, then place on waxed
paper to cool. Allow apple to cool to room temperature.
- Melt chocolate in
saucepan, over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip apples in chocolate, then
roll in nuts.
- Place on clean waxed paper to cool.
- Store in air tight