Bloody Bug Juice Drink
This is a fun recipe for Halloween, the raisins and blueberries, look like bugs in this drink.
- 24 oz. Frozen strawberries - thawed
- 6 oz. Lemonade, frozen
- 1 qt Ginger ale
- 1 c Raisins
- 1 c Blueberries - fresh or
- Place the strawberries in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- In a
large pitcher, mix the strawberry mash, lemonade and ginger ale.
handfuls of raisins and blueberries (bugs) into tall glasses.
- Pour the liquid
over the bugs, then sit back and watch the bugs and scum rise to the top of
- To quench a creepy crowd's thirst, double or triple this
recipe and serve in a punch bowl.
- Drape some gummy worms over the rim of your
bowl for a particularly swampy-looking effect!
Cuisine, Lucy Munroe