Taco Bell Enchirito
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried minced onion
- 1 can Refried beans 30 oz.
- 1 can La Victoria enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded
- 1 can Sliced black olives (2 oz.)
- 1 package Flour
tortillas (10 or 12")
- Slowly brown the ground beef in a skillet using a wooden spoon or
spatula to separate the beef into pea-sized pieces. Add the salt, chili
powder, and minced onion.
- With a mixer, or potato masher, beat
the refried beans until smooth. Heat beans in small saucepan or in
- Warm tortillas all at once in a covered container, or
wrapped in moist towel in microwave. Set on high for 40 sec. or warm
individually in skillet for 2-3 min. per side.
- Spoon 3 tbs. of
beef into the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/2 tsp. diced fresh
onion. Add 1/3 cup refried beans. Fold sides of each tortilla over the
- Place the tortilla onto a plate. Spoon 3 tbs. enchilada
sauce over top of the tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and
top with 3 olive slices.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is
a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes