Sbarro Baked Ziti
- 2 lbs. Ziti (uncooked)
- 2 lbs. Ricotta Cheese
- 3 Oz. Grated
- 3 Cups Garlic & Onion Tomato Sauce (any brand will do)
- 1/2 Teas. Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook Ziti according to package directions - 12 to 14 minutes until al
dente stirring often. After cooking, drain ziti well, but DO NOT RINSE
OFF UNDER WATER!
- While Ziti is cooking preheat oven to 350F.
Combine ricotta, Romano, tomato sauce (reserve 1/4 cup) and pepper in
large mixing bowl.
- Gently combine cooked ziti with
- In a 13"x9"x2" pan, spread the 1/4 cup
reserved sauce. Add ziti and top with mozzarella cheese. Cover loosely
with aluminum foil and bake until mozzarella is thoroughly melted (about
- Serve with garlic bread and additional sauce if
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone
Close Clone Recipes