Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
- 1 1/3 cups Warm water (105F)
- 1/4 cup Non-fat dry milk
- 1/2 teas.
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 pk. Dry yeast
- 2 Tbs.
Vegetable oil (for dough)
- 9 Oz. Vegetable oil (3 oz. per pan)
- Butter flavored Pam
- 1 8 Ounce Can
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Marjoram
Teaspoon Dry Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
- Combine sauce ingredients and let sit for 1
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.)
bowl. Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes.
Add oil and stir again. Add flour and stir until dough forms and
flour is absorbed.
- Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for
about 10 minutes. Divide dough into three balls.
- In three 9 inch
cake pans, put 3 Oz. of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9 inch circle.
- Place in cake pans.
- Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2
For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
Preheat oven to 475F
- Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread
to within 1" of edge.
- Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded
mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- Place toppings of your choice in
this order: Pepperoni or Ham Vegetables Meats (cooked ground sausage or
- Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese
- Cook until
cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
- Cut in six
Recipe makes 3 pizzas.
Close Clone Recipes