Olive Garden Toscana Soup
- 3/4 cup onions, diced 1/8 inch
- 1 slice bacon, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ounce chicken bouillon
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half length-wise,
- then cut
in 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups cavolo greens (kale can be substituted), cut in half, then sliced into 1/16-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups
sausage link - spicy, pre-cooked, cut in half length-wise, then cut
at an angle into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place sausage link onto sheet pan and bake in 300 degree oven for 15 to
20 minutes or until done.
- Place onions and bacon into 3 to 4
quart saucepan and cook onions over medium heat until the onions are
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken
bouillon, water and potatoes, bring to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients then simmer for 5 more minutes and serve.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes