- 4 egg yolks
- 1 t. Salt
- 2 t. Dry mustard
- 6 T. Vinegar
cups salad oil
- 3 T. Flour or cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 T. Salt
- With mixer blend egg yolks, 1 t. Salt., 2 T. sugar, and 2 T., vinegar.
- Very slowly add 1 cup oil, a few drops at a time, and mix
- Add remaining oil, a little faster but be careful to
blend each addition before adding more oil. When all oil has been added,
add 4 T. Vinegar.
- Now put remaining ingredients in a saucepan
and cook to a smooth paste. Add this hot mixture to the mayonnaise and
- Pour in a container & cool in the refrigerator.
Recipe makes slightly more than 1 quart of Miracle Whip.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes