McDonald's Filet Of Fish Sandwich
- 2 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 2 teas. Sweet relish
- 2 teas. Minced onion
- 2 Plain hamburger buns
- 2 Mrs. Paul's breaded fish
- 2 slices American cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion,
and salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
grill the faces of the buns.
- Cook the fish according to the
package instructions. You can bake the fish, but your sandwich will
taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.
- Divide the tartar sauce and spread it evenly on each of the top buns.
- Place a slice of cheese on each of the bottom buns.
- Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice on each sandwich,
and top off the sandwiches with the top buns.
Recipe makes two
filet of fish sandwiches.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and
is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes