- 2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 c Dry Minced Onion
- 1/4 c Hot Water
- 3 oz. Jar Strained Beef Baby Food
- 2/3 cup Clear Beef Broth
- 1 pack
Hot Dog Buns
- Soak 1/4 cup dry minced onions in 1/4 cup hot water until soft.
- Mix 2 pounds ground beef with 3 ounce jar of strained beef baby food and
2/3 cup clear beef broth.
- Keep patties uniform using 1/4 cup
meat mixture for each patty, flattened to 1/4" and fried quickly in 1 Tb
oil per patty on a hot griddle.
- Make 3 or 4 holes in patties while
- Cut hot dog buns in half. Cut off rounded ends. Fry 1
teaspoon onions under each patty as you turn to fry 2nd side.
- Slip each patty into bun with 2 dill pickle chips, mustard and catsup.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes