King's Hawaiian Bread
- 6 cups plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teas. ginger
- 1 teas. vanilla
- 2 pkg. yeast
- 1 stick margarine
- Beat eggs; add pineapple juice, water, sugar, ginger, vanilla and melted
- Put 3 cups flour in a large mixing bowl. Add egg
mixture and stir until well mixed. Sprinkle in yeast, 1 package at a
time, mixing well. Gradually add other 3 cups flour.
- Batter will
be hard to mix with spoon. You may have to use your hand. Make sure it's
- Leave batter in bowl and cover with cloth and place
in warm place. Let rise 1 hour.
- Remove from bowl and knead in
1/2 cup flour. Knead about 10 times.
- Divide into 3 equal parts
and place in well greased round cake pans.
- Cover and place in
warm place and let rise about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 to
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close
Close Clone Recipes