- Nonstick Spray
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- pinch of salt
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface
or apply a little nonstick spray.
- With a mixer, combine all of
the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the batter by
spoonful's into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.
- When the
edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes. They should be golden brown.
- Cook pancakes on the other side for same amount of time,
until golden brown.
- Recipe makes 8 to 10 pancakes.
recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes