Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 15 Saltines
- 2 cups Dry minced parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup Dry
- 2 tablespoons Dry dill weed
- 1/4 cup Onion salt
- 1/4 cup Garlic salt
- 1/4 cup Onion powder
- 1/4 cup Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Mix
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered. Add parsley,
minced onions, and dill weed. Blend again until powdered. Place into
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic
powder. Put into container with tight-fitting lid. Store dry mix at room
temperature for 1 year.
- Recipe makes 42 1 tablespoon servings.
- To use mix:Combine mix, mayonnaise, and
- Recipe yields: 1 pint of dressing.
recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes