Entenmann's Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 small Box Jell-O cook & serve, chocolate pudding powder
- 1/2 cup
Non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Self-rising flour
- 4 Egg whites, beat til
stiff with 1 pinch Salt in 1-1/2 qt. bowl
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- In medium mixing bowl combine Jell-O powder, dry milk, cocoa, sugar and
flour. Set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat alternately into the
egg white mixture a cup at a time with the vanilla, applesauce and
baking soda, which have been mixed together. Beat 2 minutes after last
- Divide batter equally between 12 paper-line cupcake
wells. Bake at 350 degrees about 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes then remove.
- Recipe yields: 12 cupcakes.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen, and
is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes