Boston Chicken Creamed Spinach
- (1) 10 3/4 can cream of celery soup
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1/4 cup
butter or margarine or canola oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 20 oz. frozen chopped spinach,
cooked according to package
- directions, well drained OR
- 2 pounds
fresh spinach, cleaned, stems removed, chopped, cooked
- and drained
- 1 tbs. dry onion, chopped, OR 1 small onion, peeled, ends removed,
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together celery soup, flour,
butter or margarine or canola oil, garlic salt, salt and pepper until
smooth and piping hot.
- Add cooked and drained spinach, dry
chopped onion or diced onion.
Recipe serves 4-6 as a side dish.
This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes