- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 chicken breast halves, washed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine canola
oil, honey, lime juice and paprika.
- Place chicken, skin side up,
in a 7x11 inch baking dish. Apply mixture to chicken pieces in a single
- Bake in over for 35-40 minutes, basting every 8-10
minutes or until well browned and juices run clear when you cut into the
thickest part of chicken.
- Remove from oven. Cover with foil for
15 minutes. This softens chicken and keeps it hot until served.
Recipe serves 4. This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes