Aunt Jemima Maple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups dark corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Combine the first four ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, until the mixture comes to a full boil.
Let it boil for 7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and let the
syrup cool for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add the maple flavoring and stir.
- 5. When completely cool, transfer the syrup to a covered plastic
or glass container.
- Recipe makes 1 quart of syrup.
is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes