Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2/3 cups oil
- 2 tablespoons water.
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freeze-dried
teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 envelope Lipton cup-a-soup, cream of
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt (or
- 1 tablespoon dried grated lemon peel
- Mix all ingredients together and force through a fine mesh sieve with
back of a large spoon.
- Store covered and use within 4-5 months.
- For use: Combine 2 tablespoons of mix with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2/3
cups oil, 2 tablespoons water.
- Shake mixture vigorously.
Recipe makes 1 cup of Italian dressing mix.
Close Clone Recipes