Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 pounds frozen hash potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Colby cheese, grated
- Preheat oven at 350F. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick cooking
- Combine soup, margarine, salt, pepper, onions and cheese.
Gently mix in the potatoes and pour into prepared pan or dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 35 minutes.
This is a close clone
Close Clone Recipes