Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast fillets (approx.
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 cups
- 1 cup Masa Harina
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup enchilada
- 16 ounces Velveeta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumbled corn tortilla chips
- Pico de Gallo
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken
breasts to pot and brown for 4-5 minutes per side. Set chicken aside.
- Add onions and garlic to pot and sauté‚ over medium heat for about 2
minutes, or until onions begin to become translucent. Add chicken broth.
- Combine Masa Harina with 2 cups of water in a medium bowl and whisk
until blended. Add masa mixture to pot with onions, garlic and broth.
- Add remaining water, enchilada sauce, cheese and spices to pot and
bring mixture to a boil.
- Shred the chicken into small, bite-size
pieces and add it to the pot. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 30-40
minutes or until thick.
- Serve soup in cups or bowls, and garnish
with shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled corn tortilla chips, and Pico de
This Is A Close Clone Recipe
Close Clone Recipes