Chi Chi's Mild Salsa
- 1 can sliced-style stewed tomatoes (14 ounces)
- 2 large green
onions snipped small
- 1 large ripe tomato, cored and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco or to taste
- Cut up stewed tomatoes and combine in saucepan with fresh tomatoes,
onions, fresh tomato, salt and pepper.
- Bring just to a boil.
Boil hard 1 minute and remove at once from heat.
- Put half of
mixture through blender just to mince fine but not to puree. Return to
remaining half of mixture.
- Cool and refrigerate in tightly
covered container to use with a few weeks.
- Freezes well to use
within 6 months.
Close Clone Recipes