Boston Chicken Stuffing
- 1 can sliced carrots (10 ounces) un drained
- 1 can slices mushrooms
(4 ounces) un drained
- 1 can chicken broth (14 ounces)
- 2 ribs
celery cut 4-5 pieces
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 12 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3 English muffins cut into 1
inch cubes with crumbs
- 1 bag unseasoned croutons (8 ounces)
tablespoon dry parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- When you open the can of carrots, run the blade of a paring knife
through them right in the can so that you've reduced them to tiny bits
without mashing them.
- Empty them into a Dutch oven. Add the
mushrooms; set aside.
- Empty the cam of broth into the blender
and add the celery along with the sage, poultry seasoning, bouillon
powder and margarine. Blend a few seconds on high speed, only until
celery is finely minced.
- Meanwhile, add the English muffin
cubes, (crumbs too), croutons, parsley and onion to the Dutch oven. Pour
blender mixture over and stir to combine with rubber bowl scraper until
- Cover with a lid and bake at 350F about 45
minutes to an hour or until piping hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers to
use within a week. Freeze to use within 4 months.
This Is A
Close Clone Recipe
Close Clone Recipes