Boston Chicken Cranberry Sauce
- 1 pound can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 jar Smucker's simply fruit (10 ounces) orange
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (2-3 pieces each sliced horizontally)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- In 2-quart saucepan, over medium-to-low heat, use rubber bowl scraper to
stir together jellied sauce, marmalade and ginger until melted, about
- Add the sliced cranberries, keeping sauce on low.
Stir often. Continue cooking and stirring often until cranberries are no
longer white and taste tender to the bite (not soft, but not too crisp).
- Stir in walnuts. When cooled to lukewarm, refrigerate, covered
and use with a week to 10 days.
- Should freeze well to be used
within 4 months.
Close Clone Recipes