Boston Chicken Baked Beans
- 14 cups dry chopped onions
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 jar great
northern beans, rinsed and drained (24 ounces)
- 1 can Campbell's pork
& beans (28 ounces)
- 1 cup hunt's ketchup
- 1/2 cup Open Pit Hickory
flavored BBQ sauce
- 3 slices boiled ham, chopped fine
- Add dry onions to water for 5 minutes.
- While onions are
softening, empty jar of northern beans into a 4- quart baking dish or
pan. Add pork and beans to northern beans.
- Stir in onion,
ketchup, BBQ sauce and ham.
- Bake, uncovered at 350F about 30-35
minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir 2-3 times during baking.
Refrigerate covered, to use within 1 week.
- Freeze to use in
Close Clone Recipes