Black Eyed Pea's Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, fresh
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch mixed with 1 cup cold water
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Place half-and-half and water in
top of double boiler. Add cheese, salt and pepper. Heat until cheese is
melted. Add broccoli.
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl.
Stir into cheese mixture in double boiler and heat over simmering water
until soup thickens.
Close Clone Recipes