Chi Chi's Seafood Enchiladas
- 10 oz. Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c Onions; chopped\8 oz. Crab
(real or imitation); chopped
- 1 3/4 c Monterey Jack cheese; shredded
- 8 Flour tortillas; 5-6 inch
- 1 c Milk
- dash Nutmeg
- dash Pepper
- In a mixing bowl stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab, and 1 cup of
the Monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper
towels; microwave on 100% power for 30-60 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup
mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 12
x 7 1/2 dish. Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over
- Microwave, covered, on high for 12-14 minutes.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add a dash
of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.
This recipe is
courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes