BB King's BBQ Ribs
- 2 Pounds Pork Loin Ribs
- Dry Spice Rub (recipe follows)
- 4 cups
canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup firmly packed
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- Coleslaw and grilled corn on the cob
- Combine all ingredients for dry spice rub mix, mix well. Store in a dry
place and keep covered until ready to use.
- In a saucepan combine
tomato sauce, tomato, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, and
- Add 1/2 cup Dry Spice Rub and cook over very low heat for
- Preheat a grill or smoker over low heat until hot. Add
ribs and cook, covered, for 3 to 5 hours.
- Brush with sauce
during last minutes of cooking.
- Serve with remaining sauce,
coleslaw, and corn.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a
close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes