Bailey's Original Irish Cream
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons
Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender set on high speed for 30
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
The liqueur will keep for at least 2 months if kept cool. Be sure to
shake the bottle well before serving.
Recipe makes 4 cups of
This recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close
Close Clone Recipes