Yam and Pecan Christmas Dessert
- 5 cups cooked and mashed yams (about 3 pounds uncooked
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large
eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease ten 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- COMBINE yams, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and cinnamon in medium bowl; mix
well. Pour in prepared ramekins; sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with melted butter;
sprinkle with sugar.
- BAKE for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes: Ten Prep time: 15
minutes Total time 35 minutes.
Courtesy of Nestle and meals.com.
More Christmas dessert recipes