- 1 pound uncooked yams, peeled and sliced into
- 2 large apples, cored and sliced
- 2/3 cup Apple
NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart
- ALTERNATELY layer yams and apples in casserole dish.
- HEAT Juicy Juice in medium saucepan over high heat. Mix cornstarch with
water in small bowl or cup. When juice is boiling, stir in cornstarch mixture;
cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in sugar and cinnamon. Spoon
sauce over yam and apple mixture. Sprinkle wheat germ on top.
- BAKE for
40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
Makes: 6 Servings.
Used with permission from Nestles and meals.com
More Christmas Side Dish recipes