Trail Mix Fruitcake
- 1 1/2 cups packaged trail mix, divided
- 2 cups C&H®
Organic Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease
9-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
- Process 1 cup of trail mix in food processor for 30
seconds. Chop remaining 1/2 cup into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place trail mix
and remaining ingredients into large bowl; mix until fully combined. Place into
- Bake 55-60 minutes until top of cake is firm.
- Remove from oven;
cool on wire rack approximately 30 minutes before removing cake from pan.
YIELDS about 8 servings.
Used with permission from C&H Sugar.
More Christmas Cake recipes