A delicious and easy traditional stuffing that goes great with just about any
meal. Wonderful to serve for the holidays.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, baked and cut into
1 inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 3/4 cup butter
2 1/2 cups chopped onion
1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
2 tablespoons chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon chopped fresh
- 2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Arrange bread cubes on baking sheets. Bake at 250 degrees F about 60 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt butter in skillet and add onions and
celery and saute until soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss sauted
vegetables with bread cubes.
- Add parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt and
pepper and toss again.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth and
- Add to the bread cube mixture and toss until well combined.
in a sprayed 9×13 inch baking pan and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F 30
- Remove foil and bake another 20 minutes or until crispy on top.
Prep Time: 30 min. Bake Time: 3-30 min. Servings: Varies Difficulty: Beginning
Recipe and Photo courtesy of Rhodes Bread, used with permission.
More Christmas Dessert recipes