- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup
MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 4 pounds turkey breasts, uncooked
- 2 large cloves
- COMBINE sherry, wine and seasoning
sauce in large bowl. Place turkey in marinade.
- Cut slits in turkey breast; spoon
sherry mixture over turkey. Press garlic into slits.
- Refrigerate, brushing
frequently with marinade, for 1 hour.
- Transfer turkey to roasting pan; insert
meat thermometer in thickest part of breast.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until an internal temperature of 180° F is
registered on thermometer.
Makes 6 Servings.
Used with permission
from Nestles and meals.com
More Christmas Turkey recipes